Shailendra Mohan talks about his IELTS experience with Y-Axis
Posted on March 6, 2021
Following were my ratings:-
In writing, I think I erred in identifying the type of letter. I was asked to write to a friend who was helping develop a website. I treated it as informal, whilst I assume, it should have been semi-formal.
I don’t know the meaning of CEFR Level hence request your opinion on the same. Thank you again for your time and assistance.
For those will chose to appear from Mumbai (via British Council), the following are my pointers
1) Test timer is visible on top of the screen
2) In letter and essay, word count is visible at bottom of the screen
3) Test preparations are tougher than the actual test
4) In listening, candidates get enough time to read questions before the audio clip begins so stay calm and concentrate. In case you miss something, focus on the next one instead of worrying about the missed question
5) During speaking, since candidates have to wear the mask, speak loudly and confidently
Hope these pointers help other candidates. Please let me know if there is any further query.