Y-Axis Customer Reviews

Get the latest and most useful updates on overseas careers, immigration, travel and visas here.

I Really Liked the Process Flow of Y-Axis

Posted on October 26, 2015
Comment (0)
Share :

Review By: Anurag mittal.

I applied for Canada PR through Y-axis after giving a long thought and started the process.. I really liked the process flow of Y-axis that they have a specific consultant for each and every process to give an edge over things…the processes are completed and the application is submitted to Job bank. Now the last draw was 450 points and I am standing with 369 points which seems quite far from the target. I don’t know whether I’ll get qualified coz initially the process consultant told me that they have 99% success rate and at this point I am thinking whether I am in remaining 1%.

I am confused about the present situation. Yes the consultants do their work neat but then the end result matters. So I hope that what I was being promised in the beginning would eventually turn out positive. But overall as far as work is concerned they are pretty neat at it.

Share :


More Posts


Follow Us

We want to hear from you!