Please Compliment Your Team From Our Side For a Job Well Done
Posted on March 23, 2015
Dear Mr Kamath,
1. We have just returned after a lovely trip to Sri Lanka & Maldives. The arrangements made by your team and I’m sure, overseen by you, were par excellence. We had no problems at Colombo & were received by the Taxi Driver, except for an unseasonal cloudburst on arrival, maybe it was a way of welcoming us ( & our PM who also arrived the same day). Thanks to the shower, it was cloudy & pleasant the next few days too adding to our enjoyment.
2. The Palms, Beruwala is an excellent hotel & is strongly recommended, with a lovely swimming pool just outside the rooms & the beach a few yards ahead. A live band every evening playing mostly old songs added to the ambience.
3. Global Towers at Colombo was a decent hotel overseeing the ocean.
4. Fun Island Resort in Male was very nice too, with excellent meals including a good variety even for vegetarians, which my wife is. The trip from the airport to the island by speed boat & back too was enjoyable & seamless.
5. Please compliment your team from our side for a job very well done. I have already received queries from my relatives & friends who want to repeat what we did. I will refer them to you, as & when the time comes.
6. Thanking you all once again for a lovely holiday.
With Best Wishes,
Maj Gen Ravi, VSM (retd)