Migrate to Quebec – Quebec Selected Skilled Worker Visa
Posted on May 23, 2011
MIGRATE TO QUEBEC
Y-Axis launches Migrate to Quebec through Quebec Selected Skilled Worker Visa
The smartest way to migrate to Canada
No IELTS. No French. Less Funds.
More Occupations to choose from
Talk to a Y-Axis Immigration Consultant in your city today to see if you’re eligible.
Y-Axis is India’s No.1 and the World’s largest Overseas Career and Immigration Consultant
Process Time: 12 – 18 months
IELTS is currently not mandatory to apply. French is not a requirement if you comply with the other factors.
Why Quebec Selected Skilled Worker Visa (QSSW)?
The Quebec processing times are considerably shorter than Federal Skilled program.
Two independent selection system – one for Single applicants and one for Couples
The country’s rapidly ageing population, coupled with a dearth of young workers, will cause a major shortage of potential employees and could mean immigrants will account for almost all of the labour force growth within a decade, Statistics Canada suggests.
Census data for 2002, predicts potential worker shortfalls in a vast range of occupations by 2011, from family doctors to bricklayers.
In 2002, Quebec accepted approximately 21,600 Skilled Workers applicants and approximately 3,000 Business applicants.
By 2021, Canada will have only two working Canadians for each retiree, compared with a current 6-to-1 ratio.
Benefit of Settling in Quebec
• Voted No. 1 prosperous country, by UN for seven consecutive years
• Free Education and Government Study Loans
• Clean and Safe Environment
• Excellent Social Services
• Unemployment Insurance
• Social Assistance, Child Tax Benefit, Family Allowance
• Old Age Security and Guaranteed Income Supplement / Workers’ Compensation
• Excellent public and private healthcare system, free medical care
• Federal and provincial government support for immigrants
• Canadian Passport after three (3) years
– Single C$ 1435
– Married Couple C$ 2627
– Married Couple + 1 Child C$ 3329
– Married Couple + 2 Children C$ 4031
Y-Axis Consulting Fees:
Evaluate your education, work experience and personal details to determine if you’re eligible for Quebec Selected Skilled Worker.
Evaluation Fee: Rs. 1,000
Process time: 1 business day
All Country Eligibility Evaluation
Evaluation for Australia, Canada, UK, Denmark & Singapore.
Evaluation Fee: Rs. 3,500
Process time: 3 business days
Before you invest your time and money in the Quebec Selected Skilled Worker Visa, it is better to find out if you are eligible to apply.
We only take up cases which have a very high chance of success. The reason why our success rate is over 95%!
Y-Axis Full Service
Professional Assessment & Migration documentation by experienced Immigration Consultants.
Processing Fee: Rs.66, 000 only
Y-Axis Refund Policy
– 50 % refund upon rejection by Quebec Immigration Office.
– 25% refund upon rejection by Canadian High Commission.
– 25% refund in the event the rules change & you are found ineligible to apply for the Visa.
NO Refund in case of
– Fraudulent documentation,
– Failure of Medical or Police clearance,
– Non-submission of required documents in 30 days
– Withdrawal of application at any time after sign up.
10 Good Reasons to choose Y-Axis as your Consultant.
1. If size matters to you. Then we are the obvious choice. Over 110,000 customers served, 5,000 live cases, 10,000 inquiries a month, 300 consultants, 17 offices, 25,000 sq.ft, We are the world’s largest B2C immigration company. Y-Axis is now in the 11th year of business.
2. Integrated Overseas Careers and Immigration Company: Unlike other company that are pure immigration companies, we are a mix of careers, immigration, and placement and relocation services.
3. Our brand is trusted the most recognized in India and in the Indian Diaspora. Most people who are overseas would have used our services or advice or visited our website. Our accounting is done by Big 5 accounting.
4. Unlike law firms who charge by the hour, we offer you a Dedicated Counsellor who will be able to provide you several options before the sale. Our Process Consultant does not charge you by the hour and you there in no time limit to the number of times you can contact us. We consider ours a lifetime relationship that begins with the Counseling and then goes on to Resettlement and Concierge Services.
5. Nobody has our network: We have 25,000 sq.ft of counselling space in 17 offices across India and our overseas office in London. We welcome walk-ins. No appointment needed!
6. Experience: With 11,000 customers, 10,000 inquiries a month and 5,000 live cases, few companies can boast of the experience we have.
7. Technology: We won the InformationWeek EDGE 2010 Award for using Salesforce.com for our Customer Service. We are also a case study on Salesforce.com! Need we say more?
8. Multiple Countries: We offer you services in several countries which have an immigration policy including: USA, Canada, the` UK, Denmark, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong.
9. Our Pricing is simple. Our Counselling is Free. The Technical Evaluation which we think you must go through is $22. It saves you the time, effort and money. Our Fees is the most affordable and is based on a success fee model.
10. Transparency of Costs and Process: All our accounts, costs and processes are transparent to you. There is no grey area or small print that you need to be worried about.
Walk in to any of our offices for a Free Assessment of your profile to find out if you are eligible.
Visit http://www.y-axis.com/ContactUs.aspx to look for your nearest office.
Ahmedabad: 39414545 | Bangalore: 30268986/80 | Banjara Hills: 30583842/48 | Chennai: 39414545
Delhi: 39414545 | Hyderabad: 30589614/15 | Kolkata: 39414545 | Koramangala: 39414545 | Mahalaxmi: 30460275/76
Mumbai: 61415200/01 | Pune: 39414545 | Secunderabad: 30589618/19 | Somajiguda: 30589746/47
London: +44 (0) 2031595107
UK & Europe Toll Free:
+800 121 121 12 (when calling from a Mobile)
00-800 121 121 12 (when calling from a Landline)
+44 (0) 2031595107
+44 (0) 2031595181
India: +91 93964 01515
IND: 1800 – 425 – 1577 (TollFree)